About Me

My photo

Writer, soldier, thinker, and science fiction lover. I just can't seem to find a way to divide my adventurous self of constant outdoor activity and exercise from my nerdy self playing games and going to conventions. So why not just be both?

 I am a young professional living out of Tallahassee, Florida for the past five years. I have been on a deployment with the United States Army and continue to work outside of my other occupations to better myself mentally and physically. My passion for writing is driven by my passion for everything I find entertaining in life, and of course by my friends and family.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hurricane Matthew

Hello everyone, my writings were delayed due to the hurricane that swept through the East late last week. No worries, my area was not hit; however, I did get activated to responded to areas that were affected by the hurricane. Fortunately for Florida, the damage was minimal and as of yet, there has not been any deaths in Florida. I wish the best for our fellow Americans in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina who were hit the hardest during the hurricane.

Updates on what is going on here:

I announced my second novel! This novel is crime thriller, similar to my short about Catherine the serial killer, but following a completely different premise. I believe this will be the most thrilling writing I have done. You can follow or even join me at NaNoWriMo and see the writing get finished by the end of November.

My first novel, yes it is complete, as in all the words are put together on pages. I have a peer edit happening now, looking at story line and content. From there I will be sending it to my new editor, I have decided CreateSpace's editors will be the best option for my venture because 1. They are corporate and personal issues will not conflict as they had with my first editor 2. They offer a relatively cheap three round editing session which hits all the major areas.

My short stories here will continue to be written, but with November quickly approaching, this blog will take a side step as I focus on my newest novel in the hopes of finishing it by the end of the month.

My cosplay, still working on new ones. Hopefully I can post my finished products for the month of October here soon. I am working on two Silent Hill cosplays and am very excited about showing off the hard work that has gone on for two months.

ALIENS! I have a very nice collection of Alien figures and since they are currently just post very cool, I thought I'd take a swing at creating a diorama for them. The end work will be displayed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment