About Me

My photo

Writer, soldier, thinker, and science fiction lover. I just can't seem to find a way to divide my adventurous self of constant outdoor activity and exercise from my nerdy self playing games and going to conventions. So why not just be both?

 I am a young professional living out of Tallahassee, Florida for the past five years. I have been on a deployment with the United States Army and continue to work outside of my other occupations to better myself mentally and physically. My passion for writing is driven by my passion for everything I find entertaining in life, and of course by my friends and family.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Good News Everyone....

While looking for notes on my current book I'm writing, I found notes on a similar story I thought I had lost. So I can't wait to begin work on this story as well.


As for Enigma in the Stars, I have not heard back from my primary editor yet. I will be messaging her again soon to see the progress. Last update from January was that it was good so far (yay!).


Other works will follow, though I expect little to happen in March as I have other obligations.


I do intend for several works to all be related to one another. Even stories that may have nothing similar to do with one another. A treat for those who read all my work?


If you haven't already, you can also follow me on Twitter @S_S_Fitzgerald


I hope you all enjoyed the introduction to Mad-Dog. Take care, and see you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment