About Me

My photo

Writer, soldier, thinker, and science fiction lover. I just can't seem to find a way to divide my adventurous self of constant outdoor activity and exercise from my nerdy self playing games and going to conventions. So why not just be both?

 I am a young professional living out of Tallahassee, Florida for the past five years. I have been on a deployment with the United States Army and continue to work outside of my other occupations to better myself mentally and physically. My passion for writing is driven by my passion for everything I find entertaining in life, and of course by my friends and family.

Monday, December 21, 2015

The Crime of a Lifetime?

I am happy to say I am already working on my next novel as my first is going through the editing process.

The facts about the newest one are as follows:

-It does not have anything to do with my first novel, it is a completely new idea.
-It is going to be a crime drama.
-I have decided to create events inside of the story based off of my real life experiences and stories directly related to my family members.

More will follow as I get more work done, and stand by for the coming sales of my first novel!

S. S. Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment