About Me

My photo

Writer, soldier, thinker, and science fiction lover. I just can't seem to find a way to divide my adventurous self of constant outdoor activity and exercise from my nerdy self playing games and going to conventions. So why not just be both?

 I am a young professional living out of Tallahassee, Florida for the past five years. I have been on a deployment with the United States Army and continue to work outside of my other occupations to better myself mentally and physically. My passion for writing is driven by my passion for everything I find entertaining in life, and of course by my friends and family.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Enigma in the Stars, finished.

I have done it, I have written over 50,000 words for my first novel titled Enigma in the Stars. I have tracked and made my progress official on NaNoWriMo who have verified my word count and put me in as one of the winners of the 2015 November writing month.

Thank you all for being supportive and staying with me during long lapses of few posts. I have gotten the ISBN for my novel and will be going through the revision and editing stages in the coming days. Stay posted here for more information on the release of my book!

2 comments: