About Me

My photo

Writer, soldier, thinker, and science fiction lover. I just can't seem to find a way to divide my adventurous self of constant outdoor activity and exercise from my nerdy self playing games and going to conventions. So why not just be both?

 I am a young professional living out of Tallahassee, Florida for the past five years. I have been on a deployment with the United States Army and continue to work outside of my other occupations to better myself mentally and physically. My passion for writing is driven by my passion for everything I find entertaining in life, and of course by my friends and family.

Friday, November 13, 2015

1000 +

I am thrilled my blog has reached over 1,000 views! Thank you all so much for your continued interest in my work here.

The good news is, for those of you who have not seen the progress from NaNoWriMo, I am 49,134 words into my novel! NaNoWriMo only requires 50,000 for a complete project, but I am sure my novel will reach beyond that in the coming days to put the last touches on.

So that begs the question, when will you be able to read it? Well I would hope by this time next year my book will be placed for publishing. Hopefully sooner, but the hard truth is editing costs money, and so does publishing for a little no name like myself. But it's coming and I feel good about how the story has come together.


Take care, and look out for my future updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment